Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Time Thing

I'm planning to be off work for a couple of weeks, so I guess I might finally get a chance to write some more here! It's hard to right about my man when he's sitting right there next to me! ahaha

We haven't had a sex life lately, but at least this was because of medical reasons. It may even be another week or two before we have sex! OH MY GOSH! Will we make it? I dunno... even HE is missing it. I think this might be a good thing! I'm hoping he is DYING for it soon. =)

I'll be back to write about something REAL on Wednesday or so.

4 Comments:

Blogger CycleGuy said...

Hi,

This is not a comment like the six others that are trying to sell something. I genuinely like the way you write.
Just thoght I'd let you know.

Kirk

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - Look at all those spammers! YUCK!

Can't wait to hear back form you - you've been missed!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lawd, spammers Saturday delight!!

Yes, we miss you!! Hope to see you around more lately. : )

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, me again. Read all of your entries. Man, what a pisser of a situation.

There is a great selection of Self-Help books out there, you know. Unfortunately, they ended up in my hands a bit too late. Try "The Sex Starved Marriage" for starters. It's not the answer to all your problems, but it's a place to start.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!