Thursday, June 23, 2005

Wow, I really suck... and not in a good way!

You know how sometimes you have the best of intentions and then well, the ol' blog falls by the wayside. That's me. That's this week... gosh, I guess this month!

Life has been busy lately. I haven't had much time to think, let alone think about sex. I had an interesting situation on Monday night, though.

I got home after a pretty crappy day to find the husband home and asking if I'd like to go out to dinner. That was a duh! heh So we headed down the street to Olive Garden. We had a really nice meal and I was teasing him asking him if he'd like to go home and go to bed... yadda yadda. He says yes because he always SAYS yes even when he doesn't! But, when we get home, he hops on the computer making noise about how full he is... blah blah blah.

SO, I feel a little irritated and decide to do some ironing, which I spend the next hour doing really badly and getting REALLY grumpy! I decide to go to bed, get all ready and he follows me in. He starts kissing and cuddling me and what am I doing? BEING GRUMPY! I told him "Sorry, I just don't feel like it anymore. I'm really tired now. I guess we'll have to do this when you don't eat as much for dinner" Yes, of course I was being sarcastic and bitchy. But, he just cuddles me and says "okay". So while he's cuddling me I'm thinking about how I just don't seem to be getting in that lovin' feeling so much lately and I become aware of him THERE, nuzzling me and just being loving and I start getting turned on! SO I start feeling him up all over and kissing him and he says "did you change your mind?" I say, "maybe" and next thing you know he's got a humongous hard on and we're having some hard dirty sex! And, I mean hard! We dont' usually get all that "dirty", but have you ever noticed that there are just those times where your man's dick is so freaking huge that it HURTS!?! It was a nice change and I actually slept REALLY GOOD THAT NIGHT! So what do I have to bitch about anyway? HUH?!?

And Mickey? No kidnapping or anything that exciting, but have you seen the size of his fingers!?! heh

2 Comments:

Blogger Digger Jones said...

Amazing how quickly things can turn around. I wonder..does he know that he has that sort of power over you?

It sounds like a super good time, though. Glad you didn't stay grumpy.

D.
btw, time to update that link.

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That happened to me last night!! Only by the time I came around, Hubs was asleep. DAMN THE NEED FOR A COLLEGE EDUCATION!! :P

I already sent him a text message this morning letting him know he would not get off so easy tonight!! (LOL Only I didn't say it that way, that makes it sound naughty!! [Not that there's anything wrong with that! ; )])

That was a PLETHORA of parentheses, if you AXE me. ; ) LOL Ok I need help.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!