Monday, May 30, 2005

Blah

So the sex life hasn't been so hot lately. I realize, though, that this time I'm almost as much to blame as he is. Sort of. I haven't really been all in the mood myself, although I mention almost every day something about maybe having sex and he doesn't bite. I didn't end up trying the attack him method which may have worked, but I just have trouble getting into the whole mode of here let me work real hard to get you horny even though you never bother doing that with me.

Ah, you're hearing (reading) the frustration again, huh?

The thing is I KNOW we would have more sex if I did all the work and I will, but this week I don't feel much like it. I want to be turned on by him, not by me turning him on. So, I get out of the shower and walk over to him, flashing him from under my towel and say "I'm Naked!" He says, "I know". He smiles, tweaks my nipple and then turns around and walks away. *SIGH* That would have been a perfect moment for him to attack ME.

I'm in whining mode. I'm hot and tired from working in the yard and now in the kitchen for the last 4 hours. I'm going to go shower, eat and rest and maybe I'll stop whining. Anyone else getting any?

2 Comments:

Blogger DH said...

Hell no...I'm sure not getting any here.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope... go figure. HA!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!