Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Date

I know it works for some of you out there, but the whole making a date for sex just doesn't seem to work for us. We had that last night and it was okay and all, but felt a little too forced and much less enjoyable than usually. We both got "ours", but I had a hard time getting there and he seemed to have a hard time getting ready, if ya know what I mean. I feel like a lot of it was that I just wasn't all into it right then, but I felt pressured to do it now that I have the chance. Kind of frustrating. I'm hoping we get another go round come Thursday or Friday where I can be all wild and sexy again. But, at least there was a little tension buster in the meantime.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First: Dates work when you use them to build anticipation, which isn't always easy given the stresses of modern life.

Second: I'm really enjoying your blog. I'll get it up on my blogroll as soon as I have a few minutes away from the stresses of modern life, assuming I don't have a sex date at the time.

Gotta have your priorities...

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the same thing I've encountered. We tried this for awhile... and it worked, sort of. But it also put a lot of pressure on us to have sex when we didn't really want to, and that left us both feeling worse instead of better.

We're still working on it... it's a continual work in progress!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Keepin it real said...

Yeah, sex dates don't work. It just plain sucks.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Fast_Eddie said...

We tried sex dates, but it was hard to work up passion on a schedule. So we decided to just wait and have hot sex when the mood struck us.
And it did one day when I saw T bending over to pick up a sack of potatoes. Her ass looked so sexy that I took her then and there. Wow.

The down side was they threw us out of Albertsons...

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find sex dates really exciting! Something about an unspoken expectation.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!