Sunday, April 17, 2005

I've Only Got A Moment...

The Husband is out doing manly Home Depot-y things. I didn't have a chance to give any details to my post yesterday and I don't have time now, either, but the thing that maked it hot is simply that I was all over him and making him feel incredible and getting him fully hard and ready for sex. (The riding him like a bull was pretty cool, too. Who knew the computer chair could be so resilient!?!) I mulled this over afterwards and I think that our sex life would be better if I did this more often. The problem is that when I do this and I don't get the same type of treatment in return, I start getting pissed and I stop doing these things. Another Catch-22. I'm pissed that he doesn't do it to me so I don't do it and by not doing it I don't get sex very often, which also pisses me off.

We recently had a conversation in which I told him, "You know how much you enjoy it when I'm all over you, sucking you, then kissing you, then rubbing myself on you and just moving around doing all of these hot things?"

He says, "yeah"

I say, "Well, I like the same things. Lots of times when I'm doing these things I'm hoping you'll pick up on it and do them back to me. So, to make it easier on you, I'm just letting you know now... if you like what you're getting, I'm expecting at least a little of it back."

He says, "okay"


Nothing yet. But, since that time we only had sex twice. HOWEVER, both of our last two sexy nights were HOT! AND, they were orgasm inducing. I am seeing this as a positive thing and I'm adjusting my attitude, too. While he does need to make efforts for me, I gotta do what I gotta do to get our sex life back up to a place where we are happy and comfortable - then I'll hit him with the next step... GIMME GIMME GIMME... hahahaha

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's, quite frankly, very amazing how similar our thought patterns are. I believe I just posted on my blog about the same thing... attacking him, lustily ravaging him... mostly because I want to, but partially, because I would LOVE the same treatment in return.

Likewise... nothing so far. Nothing even close. Granted, he's been under the weather for a few days, but... ugh. I wish I were more of a thermostat and less of a thermometer. I let everything else affect me instead of me affecting everything else.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Keepin it real said...

That's good that you tell him those things. I catch on to what my wife wants me to do to her but some guys really don't get it right away. I've found that telling guys is exactly the way to go about it. Don't even bother giving hints cuz most guys just won't get it.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent 2 yrs TELLING and SHOWING JM all those things that have been mentioned. I would literally wait like a cat on the prowl for him when he came home from work and then jump his bones. It didn't always turn out so great...

10:34 AM  
Blogger Keepin it real said...

Word. I maul my wife when she gets home and its really a 50/50 thing. Sometimes she'll get naked on the couch and sometimes she'll just cuss me out. Try the whip cream trick. It worked for me.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!