Monday, April 04, 2005

Fantasyland

You know, part of the problem, likely, is that I read a LOT of books. NO, I do not mean the whole bodice ripper genre or anything like that, but just books in general, from your current popular fiction to teeny-bopper stuff. Some is romance, but others are mysteries and suspense and whatever. Nomatter what type of book, though, there is almost always some sort of relationship occurring between a man and a woman.

I crave that passionate excitement that I read about. When the man presses his woman up against the wall and kisses her passionately and they just want each other so bad that they are on fire. See, I know that really happens when the spark is there. This is not just fiction. Real people can respond that way and I want that. I want it now. I want it all the time or even just sometimes. He's my husband. Is it too much to ask for a little passion in our lives?

1 Comments:

Blogger T. Wild said...

If everybody is having the same problem, I wish they would shut the hell up about all the "fucking like rabits" stuff... you know? I mean, I buy into it. If they are lying to save face or are just not admitting that they are not as passionate as they once were then...why? Why make the honest people feel like shit?

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!