Friday, April 01, 2005

Whooo! I Got Laid!

April Fools! Duh, it's the middle of the week and all. Had you going for a second, though, didn't I? Actually, the husband and I had a really good night last night. We both got home late, but we spent two hours cuddling while we watched our Thursday night television shows. He was very attentive and it was nice. I wish the "niceness" would have carried over into bedtime... I COULD NOT SLEEP. I suffer from bouts of insomnia, sometimes having difficulty FALLING asleep and other times having difficulty STAYING asleep. Last night was a falling asleep issue and I was up until after midnight, tossing and turning. Then the alarm went of at 4:45am! UGH!

I've already told him that I want to have sex tomorrow morning since we have plans to be away for the weekend in places where sex won't really be an option, so he has ALLLLL day to work himself up for it today! haha Wish me luck that everything works out! Right now I'm focusing on HAVING sex. Once I can jump that hurdle, then I can start working on IMPROVING the quality of the sex. Does that sound like a good plan or should I try to do both at once? I wish I had all of the answers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!