Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Thing Is

Hm. My first plan here is to have a place to VENT. But, by making this blog ONLY about venting my issues, it really makes it sound like my life sucks. My life does NOT suck. My husband does NOT suck. He's, frankly, just not that into sex and I am.

I would like to have sex at LEAST twice a week and not only on the weekend! I'd like my sex life to be varied and interesting. I want to feel wanted and I want to be spontaneous and try new things. I also knew when Imarried my husband that he did not feel the same. So, am I wrong to complain?

It might be better if when we talked about it and what we will do to "work on it", we actually did those things and by "WE", I mean "HE". I'll do ANYTHING. I want to make him happy, but I want him to want to make me happy, too. I know sex isn't everything and most everything else is awesome. This sex thing is kicking my ass, though.

Suggestions? Are there any men out there who are like my husband and willing to TALK about it? Anonymously? Because I sure can't get my husband to talk about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog while surfing, Nice! If you are interested in sex product female you
should visit this related site sex product female
You may find it of interest.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!