Saturday, April 16, 2005

Ka-Ching!

So, I'm driving home and the closer I get, the hornier I get. Seriously. I talk to my husband on the telephone along the way and mention that I'm horny as hell. I'm also in a good mood, but nervous that when I get home he won't be into it and so I'm thinking of all the ways I can react if that happens.

But, no. I come home and lay into him right away - tongue down the throat and all. I get his clothes off and continue using my mouth to get him way hot and ready. It was hot, it was good... I had my way with him in several positions and several locations in the living room. It was good. Did I say that already?

I feel content.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent!! : ) I tried that out a few days ago, and it certainly worked well for me too.

Now if I can just get the same thing in return, I'd be one super happy girl! : )

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoooweeee! Way to go!!!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you! I just read your entries from start to here. I'm happy for you. Our situations are similar: contrasting libidoes and I'm the one/wife with the high sex drive. We're working it out. My husband has never had a huge sex drive. Right now we're having sex once a day. I can't believe I'm saying those words. We've had long, long dry spells in the past.

I hope you keep getting what you're needing. :)

12:29 PM  
Blogger T. Wild said...

I was glad to see you scored! And how! I wish I could try that with my husband... but we are just in a different space right now... not sure how much longer I will be married to tell the truth! 10 years is a long time to put up with rejection.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!