Thursday, April 28, 2005

Tuesday Night at the Married's

Surprise Surprise! The husband initiated a little Tuesday night sex session! We started out on the couch with some touchy-feely, which escalated into naked groping and we decided to head into the bedroom for more comfort. We quickly fell into the usual routine, but it was nice and I came pretty fast with his fingers doing the walking. Then we went to the main event where he seemed to have a big ol' orgasm. Yea! It was over pretty quick, but I was totally okay with that as I was a little tired. It was great and I felt good about it.

Except, I guess I felt like maybe his performance was a little dramatic at the end there and he usually needs to be in sort of a certain position (that he wasn't in) to come, unless he is really excited, which he did seem to be. I felt juicy, but when I did go to clean up, I didn't notice any of his juice inside me, which made me wonder if he was faking it all. I asked him, "did you feel good, babe?" and he said, "yeah, you couldn't tell?" and I left it at that. For a change.

I have got the impression a couple of times that he fakes orgasms. People say men can't but I am here to tell you that they can. However, one time we actually had an argument because he insisted that he came and I insisted that there wasn't any evidence inside of me. He got up and looked at the tissue he used to clean up with and said, "you know, I felt great, but you're right, there wasn't anything there." I know that sometimes men can come without actually ejaculating. Well, I've read of such things, so it's possible that this is happening here, but I have a nagging suspicion that he's faking 'em. Tuesday, he was extremely hard though and it didn't really make sense to me that he wouldn't "go for the gold" unless he was totally beat, which he didn't seem to be. So I guess what I'm saying is that I don't know what I'm saying. Does he fake it? Is he having orgasms without ejaculating? Does any of it matter?

I think the best thing was that instead of getting all upset and insistent about asking if he really came or whatever, I just said okay and we cuddled and went to sleep. I can use my newfound wisdom to realize that the old ways don't work and I want every sexual experience to be totally positive, no matter what. And, what am I complaining about anyway? I got mine and he seemed to enjoy himself and we were both content and happy.

Last night I was getting my hair done and reading a Cosmopolitan magazine where guys were talking about sex and stuff. One guy said, "don't ask a bunch of questions about if I felt good or enjoyed it and stuff. Look, I'm a guy, I just had sex, I enjoyed it. I don't want to have these blow by blows about what we just did, let's enjoy it."

Oh yeah.

6 Comments:

Blogger Keepin it real said...

I was thinking the same thing...what do you care if he came or not. And yes its true that guys don't always have to cum. I'm not sure why any guy would fake it. Even if I am tired, if I start sex I'll finish. The only time I've ever heard of guys faking it is when they came to early and kept going as to not let the other person down.

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once upon a time ago, I thought the very thing of JM... Hmmm, I think there is a slight possibility that it's true!

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband doesn't fake, he just doesn't ejaculate and I don't make an issue of it unless he does. (Which he never has.) I fake all the time, so I can't say anything. (Well, I used to!) Sometimes if he thinks I'm continuing just for the sake of him, he'll just let me know it ain't gonna happen and we'll stop.

Man, I wish I could do that. Why can't I do that??

6:40 AM  
Blogger Outburst said...

Guys can fake it, but it's easier when using a condom for obvious reasons.
I've had rare problems with climaxing at times, and it just seemed easier to up the moans and roll over as if I'm satisfied than keep going for another hour. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.
These days, I'm more honest about it. Take a break, try again later perhaps.
Even without orgasms, sex can be fun. It shouldn't always be about the finish line anyway.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I'm not saying how, but I know men can fake it. And sometimes men can have an orgaasm without a lot of DNA evidence to prove anything in a court of law.

Also -- and this is really important and I'm not faking or anything -- I enjoy the hell out of your blog. Thanks for linking to mine.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
Very interesting blog. Promise to visit as often as possible.
If You really are interested in this subject I suggest You go and visit .com jet ski
Here You will find an almost complete directory of .com jet ski

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!