Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Husbands, Turkeys, and Jet Skis... oh my!

So, I was a little grumpy and all about the whole thing (okay, and I'd had a little to drink that night), but you know, it blows over by the next day. The turkey was good, we've been eating on it ever since and we had a nice time out at the bay, jet skiing, too. I did not jet ski due to the cold, but instead spent the time lounging around on the shore reading, wrapped in a blanket (not even a wet one... well, except when it sprinkled). I waved when my husband would ride by and I'd go out on the dock and see him when he wanted to take a break and we had a good time. I loved having a day to just relax for a change! He had a great time and like I told him, it makes it all worth it if he has that good of a time. I can't wait until we have two jet skis so we can ride together. That's the only down side to jet skiing, we either have to go alone or ride together and we'd really love to be able to ride around on our own skis racing and all that with each other.

The thing about my husband and I, is that we really do have a good time together. We have so much in common, we finish each other's sentences, we think alike and crack the same jokes. Everything about our life is really great most of the time. If we just had a little more sex, it would be awesome. It's been since the 15th since we last had sex and I'm starting to get a little antsy, but not too much yet. I'm actually feeling pretty content. We'll either have sex tonight or it won't be until Friday night or the weekend some time, but I think I'll be okay with that as long as it isn't any longer than that. We'll see how it goes. But, aside from all of that, my husband rocks. He loves me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i think that u should tell every one about my site (Lots of ppl have cybersex on it) my site: http://miaspage.blogdrive.com/

1:47 PM  
Blogger Keepin it real said...

Sorry about the last comment. I was a little pissed at my wife and saw a chance to say something mean about girls. Glad to see you guys are doing okay now.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!