Monday, May 23, 2005

Vacation from Vacation

We just had a long weekend away to celebrate our anniversary and it was fabulous. We had such a wonderful time together. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if I HADN'T been on my period. Thus, no sex =(

That was disappointing, but not terribly so as we had such a great time in every other way. But, I'm needing sex and I was hoping he would initiate something tonight and so far nothing. I mentioned last night when we went to bed EXTREMELY late, "let's have sex tomorrow!" I just don't feel like making the move and getting rejected tonight.

Rejection = Bad.

I don't want to spoil the really great feeling I've had for about the last week.

But, I gotta have some sex soon.

I have needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!