Sunday, May 01, 2005

A Quickie

I haven't had the opportunity to post the last few days, but I have noticed how many people have been visiting me here and commenting and I just want everyone to know that I appreciate your visits and your comments and I'm glad that I am able to provide you voyeurs with a little enjoyment! =)

I'm surprised by how much difference in my life has been made by this simple little blog in the last month. I am getting out of it all that I had hoped for and I hope that you all feel that way, too.

The husband and I are preparing for a vacation, so I'll try to get some posting in before we leave on Thursday and MAYBE even a post in while we're traipsing around California. Don't worry, if I go a while without a post, I'm sure I'll have LOTS to talk about when I get back on the 16th!

Until then... have LOTS of sex if not for yourself, then for me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Keepin it real said...

Have fun and hopefully you won't leave the hotel room too much.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the holiday is fantastic

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!