Thursday, June 02, 2005

By the way...

Tuesday night I think the husband picked up on my neediness... of course it was already after 9pm, but when I went to bed he came in and climbed on top of me, kissing me and feeling me up. Whooo! After a good amount of foreplay with lots of smooching and rubbing of MY body, we got real excited and had some really good, if really quick sex. It was an awesome way to end the day and I slept GREAT!

I love it when that happens. Now I'm feeling a little more open to being the agressor. Maybe I'll plan something special for tomorrow night since I won't have to work tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love when things can happen without planning, clues and hints! Yay for you!!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking about sex.

There's only one time to talk about sex.

During sex.

Not 10 seconds before.

Not 10 seconds after.

DURING.

Not during foreplay, either.

During actual intercourse.

Give 'em a few good F*ck me lines and you are on your way to great intelectual discussion.

Use far rougher lanquage than you normally use.

Avoid face to face contact, when you do this. A guy doesn't want to SEE his wife being sexy, but he wants to hear it.

I realize this cuts you down to a very short window of opportunity, but, that's the way it is.

Use those words for something that will SHOCK him into realizing your needs.

Probably, encouraging him to be less gentle and more aggressive would be something to start with.

Let him know he can hammer away at it, with you. Guys love that crap. Basically, ORDER him to take care of business... but not until he's into it...

Then, once he knows you'll be talking about sex during sex... move on to more fun stuff... like...

"Dang, the neighbor has nice boobs... let's invite her over..." or WHATEVER.

But that is when and how to talk about sex.

The key to this.

NEVER do it, except during sex. And, not face to face. Either in his ear, or... uh... if your facing the other way.

Its like a football game.

Guys don't really like the pre-game discussion or the post game review.

But you can scream all the nasty stuff you want to... while the ball is in play.

-Steve

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!