Friday, June 24, 2005

BOOBS

So, for some reason today I was thinking about boobs. Haha. Here's the thing. I like boobs. I think they are very nice. You know, they're soft and squishy-ish and just overall pleasant. Now please keep in mind that I am not into chicks. I've experimented here and there with women, I guess as more of a "testing things out" and curiosity sort of thing than anything else. What I learned was that I really am NOT into women. But I like boobs. hahaha

Years ago I actually had this one girl chasing me. I was at that point where I was curious and she was readily available and seemed attracted to me, so I guess you could say that I used her for my experimentation. I don't think I led her on, but I definitely turned her down quite emphatically afterwards when she attempted to get something going with me later. By the way, this is a married woman I'm talking about! Anyway, it took a couple of years, but I think I finally had to just be rude to her to get her to get the message that I wasn't into her. I think it could have been different if I found her the least bit attractive, but she was SO NOT MY TYPE, if I have a type in women.

I also fooled around with another girl AND her boyfriend at the time, which was weird because this was a guy who had previously wanted to date me and who I was not attarcted to. This time, it was mostly just playing with her lovely boobs while they were doing "some other things".

I've kissed a few girls: chastely and full on tongue kissing, but again, it was usually an experimenting thing or shock value. One of those times was when I was with my boyfriend and another male friend at a Renaissance Faire and the friend said, "Check out that girl!" I said, "Her? Let me go check her out" and I walked up to her and asked if she was bi and then if she'd kiss me, which she did, fully and wet! It was the funniest thing I ever did because our friend just sat there withhis mouth hanging open in shock.

There have been a couple of women that I have felt attracted to either because of how they look physically or because of something about them that made them stand out, like a really great personality. There was even one time when I was in Rosarito Mexico and EXTREMELY drunk with a cute guy I had taken to party the night away with. For some reason while we were partying at Rock N Roll Taco, we started dancing with this REALLY cute, REALLY drunk girl who was pretty sexy. We were doing things on that dance floor that folks ought not do in public. I still remember the feeling of sliding my hands up her shorts! YIKES! I was even asked to please stop or I may be asked ot leave. It was crazy and after that I thought I must be Bi to do something like that.

But the truth is, even with all of those experiences I feel no desire to have a relationship with a woman, I feel no desire to touch a woman below the boobs and I didn't particularly get into the kissing part... it was different and an experience, but I don't really want to be with a woman in any way... I just like looking at boobs.

Confessions of the day? heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!