Friday, June 24, 2005

Comments From Me!

Tajalude. You rock. hahahaha I just cracked up!

Digger. I think he does know... I dont' think that is a good thing, though. It seems that he lost interest when I was SO interested.

Cardman. Dude. I can't comment on your site because you require me to log in as my REAL blogger name, which does NOT link HERE! This is my ANONYMOUS little world I'm living here at Sex and the Married Girl. SO.... I totally relate to getting into a house JUST IN TIME. We did the same thing. It was still awfully high, but our house went up $50k in six months! Now, a year and a half later, we're up $175k!!! That totally blows my mind. As for Hummers - the big gas guzzlers - I used to love them until they became some big "status symbol" then it lost it's glamour for me. But I used to be a total outdoorsy, offroady, adventure girl and now, well, I'm less so.

BTW, tonight was our first dance lesson. It wasn't as romantic as I had envisioned (since we have to rotate partners!) but we had a blast. This is very exciting. This is the best Anniversary gift I ever got...okay, so it was my first anniversary gift, but still. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!