Wednesday, June 29, 2005

No News

No News is... No News
 
I guess that's the story, huh?  No sex so far this week and I won't be going home tonight as I'm visiting family this evening.  On the bright side we danced on our patio last night!  It was fun and we enjoyed each other's company.  I just wish that extended to the bedroom!
 
Maybe once we get through this prep work for our weekend visitors we'll have some time to relax and not spend every weekend working ourselves to the bone and maybe, just maybe, we can find time for some sexy fun.
 
But, like I've mentioned before, I'd like to get back that LOVIN' FEELING SOON!!!!!
 


Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football

3 Comments:

Blogger Keepin it real said...

Sorry to hear that. I still can't figure out how you and I are in the same situation only on opposite sides.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Married Girl, what are we going to do...? I'm not sure about you but it's getting harder and harder to enjoy my blog because of all the spam it's getting attacked with. You may be having a similar problem... I enjoy my normal site about sexy love kissing because it doesn't get cluttered with shallow comments, but when I'm visiting other blogs and places on the web looking for sexy love kissing stuff it seems to be everywhere.

Well, good luck with your website goals. I wish you the best.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see this
href="http://www.luckys-traffic.com/sexmall/">sex product
related article. It isnt anything
special but you may find it interesting.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!