Saturday, July 16, 2005

WIll we ever move on? I don't know.

Okay, we're beating a dead horse, but since I haven't gotten laid and been glavanting around the town all week, I'm going to repeat my comment posted on the last post. That is basically... if i were a man, I would totally taste my cum to see what it tastes like. AND, I bet most men do, but for some reason don't admit it... why not? I don't know. I'm going to ask my husband, who I am CERTAIN has tasted it and see what he says....

Okay... I asked. He admitted it. Like I didn't already know this. But I also was told that this is not for repeating and only between us so if I have a chick night, I'm not allowed to tell my friends, because it's private. I don't think posting it here counts since no one knows myy top secret identity and all.

Heh.

Okay... this topic is coming to an end and my next post will have nothing to do with the taste of cum... except for one last thing:

I'm sorry, but I don't get why people DON'T swallow... uh, fastest way to get it out of your mouth!!! If you want it gone, swallow and it is, rather than holding it in your mouth until you can spit it out... that is just plain weird. Of course this does not apply to those who stop before the guy crosses the finish line.

Okay, I'm done now.

9 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

I wished my wife-to-be would think like you. I have tasted my own cum, and in front of her to show her that it's not that bad. She just says it's to gross to think about.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why waste a good thing? Swallowing is definitely the only way.

10:34 AM  
Blogger spin said...

Being slightly germophobic, I don't think I could ever let that stuff get in my mouth. Although, I do love givin a good BJ.

Interesting question BTW. I'm surprised I haven't thought of it myself. I'm going to go ask my husband.

9:05 PM  
Blogger DH said...

Yeah...I've done it. Enjoy the taste of the pre-cum more than the actual cum itself, but it's not that bad either.

There...I've admitted it to the world.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never asked my husband if he's ever tasted it before... I think I'll ask him.

I don't know why people don't swallow, either. I've never considered any other option, from the very first BJ. It just seems like a natural thing to do I guess.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Keepin it real said...

I say, just look at it as a shot of tequila and down as fast as you can. Also, it is true that guys are curious just like girls. We all know that it is hot and salty but guys just want to see for themselves.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Yah, I'm with you on the swallowing thing. What else was I supposed to do with it, especially when you're "taught" in the front seat of a car?? Spit it out in the ashtray? I don't think so. tee hee!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

hot and salty mines not salty but its because i have very little sodium in my diet. for the ladies swallow then kiss him if he cant kiss you then dont swallow.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

To be honest I had tasted it but it was only within the last year (I'm 40) that I tried swallowing a whole load just to see if it was gross or anything.

Jay

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!