Thursday, August 04, 2005

Frustration of Another Kind

I hate that it is so challenging for me to find both the time and the opportunity (simultaneously) to write here. I mean, 2 weeks since I posted that! ACK! I did bring it up to him and he insisted that he did have an orgasm and when I questioned him he was angered that I was calling him a "liar". I explained where I was coming from and asked him to try to see it from my perspective: if I had moved my body in a way that was not my "normal" movements (c'mon, we're married... I know how the guy moves!) and overall he had the impression that I didn't cum and then there was NO lubrication in me, wouldn't he suspect that I had "faked it"? He said he would and that he can see where I'm coming from. He said that he didn't understand about him "moving differently" which was a little irritating to me. But, maybe guys just don't have the - hell, I don't know what to call it. Whatever it is that makes us recognize when our guy is trying to cum because he has some sort of rhythm! Overall, the conversation wasn't bad. I still don't know if I believe him which isn't a good feeling for either of us. I just want to have a great sex life. Am I asking for the world here?

We did have some yummy sex LAST WEDNESDAY morning. When the alarm went off at 4:45, I revisited the horniness that had kept me up for hours the night before as he slept and pretty much attacked him. The sex was pretty good, but it usually is if I'm the one making all of the moves. Unfortunately, taking charge doesn't get my motor revved like being taken charge OF does. But, Koochie Taster hit it on the head. I want him to lust for me and ache for me and to be so hot around me that he fucks me on the kitchen floor if that's where we happen to be. The thing is, that doesn't appear to be in the cards for me. So, I write about it here. You know my story. I love him and except for this little corner of our world, I'm happy. But damn there has GOT to be something I can do to bring back that libido he had when it was new. SHould I plug in a web cam? hahaha Ah, I guess I'll tell that story later...

5 Comments:

Blogger Keepin it real said...

I don't know what the hell is wrong with guys like your husband. I am still young and I can tell you that I am all for a great sex life. Try taping it, obviously not showing it to anyone, and watching it together or during sex. That is really hot.

Also, if you want to get kinky, try role play and telling him things during sex like telling him that you love his cock inside of you and its so big and crap like that. I love that and it really does it for me.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, *I* do that already. He's the one that is quiet. I'd like to hear some talking on MY END!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wanting all those things you've expressed... to just be taken!!

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am amazed at the universality of this issue.

Yes, thank you for letting me see the woman's side of the story. From my more experienced friends, apparently there appears such blips in most relationships.

Well, it was quite an entertaining read.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am amazed at the universality of this issue.

Yes, thank you for letting me see the woman's side of the story. From my more experienced friends, apparently there appears such blips in most relationships.

Well, it was quite an entertaining read.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!