Tuesday, September 13, 2005

nixed again!

So, as usual, I got turned down... This morning I started feeling a little horny and started rubbin' the husband.

He says, "I guess I better get up"

I say, "Or not"

He's quiet.

I say, "you don't need to go "insert early morning hobby run here" at 6, if you stay here you've got a sure thing!"

He laughs. "You're my 'Sure Thing', huh?"

I say, "yeah!"

He gets up.

*SIGH*
.
.
.
.
I give myself a handjob while he's in the shower.

Another early morning in the home of the Marrieds.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that sucked! For a minute there I thought that was a post from my blog! LOL! MEN... go figure!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

What a dud....I love a good quick morning fuck. My problem is that I'm at at 3:30 am.....Wish I could tell you that things are going to get better.......?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Next time... go get in the shower w/him. =D

8:17 AM  
Blogger Keepin it real said...

Hot sex in the shower...that's a recipe for a great day.

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!