Friday, March 24, 2006

Still A Dry County Around Here

Well... it's still pretty dry around here. Today I used my vibrator for a loong time to work off some pent up needs. Overall, though, the sex has gone even more downhill. Interestingly, it hasn't really been bothering me. Maybe I finally went over the edge and my body has given up or something. Everything else is particularly good in our lives together. It's just sex once or twice a month, though. It seems bizarre and I wish it was different, but at the same time I guess my body and mind have adapted to not having a great sex life and I'm not as psycho over it anymore. I haven't figured out if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger So Gone Over You said...

I'm starting to feel the same as you. It's been 2 weeks (the longest we've ever gone) and it's kind of not even bothering me.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Anteros said...

It seems like all of the blog men that are suppressed by their wives and all the blog women that are suppressed by their husbands need to get together and marry!

Ok, really, I think myxemia is right don't give up or be content that you're needs aren't being met. I think we all deserve to be completely happy.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I borrowed this background from

Thanks!